Ongoing opportunity for Years 12 & 13
Over the course of the programme students will find themselves emmersed in:
- Anatomy and vascular assessment
- Anatomy and neurological assessment
- Dermatology and the skin
- Orthotics and foot function
- Pathology of the lower limb
- Scanning and anatomy revision and careers in Podiatry.
This programme will run for six weeks starting on Monday 5th November. Arrival will be expected at 4.45pm for a 5.00pm start and finishing at 6.30pm.
Taxi travel will be provided for all NCOP students
Date & time
Monday, 05/11/2018 - Monday, 10/12/2018
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- University of Northampton